Kottlers Curio Shop
Click to view map
Rennie in 1978 described this as a "Two storey with c1950 shop front with polished granite surround". The building was altered to become part of The Adderley hotel including the main entrance.
This was the left-hand section of Gresham Buildings, which was divided in three in 1903. The other two portions were C.H. Pearne & Co and Cuthbert's (later Fabians). This section was bought by Fritz Jacot, a jeweller and watchmaker, who had occupied the shop for several years. He had alterations carried out by Parker & Forsyth in 1906. (Arthur Radburn, August, 2023)
Writings about this entry