Fabian - Men's Outfitters
Click to view map
When inspected by Rennie in 1978 he described it as "Two storey with Victorian upper facade, modern shop front". The building was altered to become part of The Adderley hotel.
It shares a grey polished granite colonnade and canopy with Musikland next door.
This was the right-hand section of Gresham Buildings, which was divided in three in 1903. The other two portions were Jacot's (later Kottler's Curios) and CH Pearne and Co. It was bought by W.M. Cuthbert. A later owner joined it to the neighbouring Findlay's building, the two erven being consolidated in 1967.
Writings about this entry