Rhenish Missionary Society
The Rhenish Missionary Society (Rhenish – of the river Rhine) was one of the largest missionary societies in Germany. Formed from smaller missions founded as far back as 1799, the Society was amalgamated on 23 September 1828, and its first missionaries were ordained and sent off to South Africa by the end of the year.
As building type
A building designed for public worship by members of the Rhenish community.