Hoër Seunskool Helpmekaar Boys High School
John Stockwin CLELAND: Design Architect 1926
August Otto FISCHBECK: Architect 1945
Edward Wilfrid Nassau MALLOWS: Architect pre 1956
Click to view map
Designed by JS CLELAND for PWD in 1926, a Hostel was added and other additions and alterations done by AO FISCHBECK in 1945 and a Hall and Classroom were added pre 1956 by EWN MALLOWS.
These notes were last edited on 2021 06 11
Writings about this entry