St Augustine's Church Hall - Mac Sherry Hall
Click to view map
The hall of St Augustine's Roman Catholic Cathedral which is next door.
The hall is known as Mac Sherry Hall, apparently named after the Irish Rev Dr Mac Sherry who was bishop of Port Elizabeth.
(SAB Sep 1936:55)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.