![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | House Anton van Wouw |
| (UWA: W9/Leith archives), stand 56 This house was demolished and replaced by a new one designed by GEG LEITH in 1927 for Anton van Wouw. All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. |