Click to view map
NM (Bodill 1990)
The building has apparently been altered since being built in 1911.
The photographs were provided by Deidre Moser and sent to us by William MARTINSON.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry