Click to view map
The building is extant but the entrance has been altered. Unfortunately the striking 3 dimensional lettering, spelling out the name of the building has been removed. (Gerald Humphrey 2015)
(SAB Jul 1936:52)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.