(SAB Nov 1928:67)
No information about the original date of construction. Alterations were made in 1928 by SIEMERINK and WALKER.
The building was located on Princes Street (now part of Govan Mbeki Ave), near the bottom of Albany Rd.
These notes were last edited on 2021 01 20
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.