Thomas Arthur SLADDIN: Design Architect
Henley Dawson PEARCE: Supervising Architect
Lloyd's Building is the triple gabled building - with semi-circular balconies - on the south side of Market Square (on lhs of image), between G North & Son and Manning & Patterson Ltd. The Market was held on the open ground at the intersection of Oxford Rd and Fleet Street, East London. The Kaffrarian Rifles building is also visible in the background. Photograph circa 1951.
(see LRIBA nom papers 1911 H Dawson-Pearce)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.