Walton Orthopaedic Home
Click to view map
Land donated by the city council of Port Elizabeth, EH Walton and Co donated 4000 pounds to the Cripple Care Fund in 1940. The building became functionally obsolete in 1988 and converted into offices. (Harradine, 2010:229).
Now in use as Department of Health - Port Elizabeth District Offices.
These notes were last edited on 2020 10 21
Writings about this entry