Click to view map
(SAB Dec 1928:49)
Forsyth and Parker added a veranda/balcony in 1904. (Walker 2015:73). They did further alterations in 1928. When Rennie inspected it in 1978, it was called Langham House. Currently (2023) the name Langham House is printed on the awning on Long Street, but only the word Langham appears on the building. The ground floor has a coffee shop and a dental practice, and the first floor a beauty salon.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry