Click to view map
Known as the Schoonder Street Shul and the Round Shul. It housed the New Hebrew Congregation.
The opening took place on 1 September 1952. The building was demolished in 2001 and replaced with an apartment complex called Sutton Place.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.