Campbell, Northern Cape



Named after the Scottish missionary Rev John Campbell (1766 – 1840)

 


Click to view large map

List of references:

Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 194
Richardson, Deidré. 2001. Historic Sites of South Africa. Cape Town: Struik Publishers. pp 47

List of structures:

Bartlett Church: 1840.
Church: n.d..
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1943.
School: n.d..