Seymour, Eastern CapeFounded: 1853
Named after Colonel Charles Seymour, military secretary to Governor Cathcart.
Click to view large map
List of references:
|Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 159|
|Richardson, Deidré. 2001. Historic Sites of South Africa. Cape Town: Struik Publishers. pp 41|
List of structures: