Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal

Founded: 1850

Named after Cape governor Sir George Grey.

List of references:

Maeder, GA & Zinn, C. 1917. Ons kerk album van Hollandsche kerken en leeraren. Capetown: Cape Times. pp 262
Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The historical monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 248
Richardson, Deidré. 2001. Historic Sites of South Africa. Cape Town: Struik Publishers. pp 228

List of structures:

Girls' Hostel: 1938.
Hospital and nurses' quarters: 1939.
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1881.
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1926.
Public Offices: 1924.
St James's Church: 1910.
Town Hall: 1897.