Land and Agricultural Bank of SA
Gerard Leendert Pieter MOERDYK: Architect 1932
Click to view map
(SAB Feb 1926:55; SAB May 1932:43)
Originally designed in 1926 by COWIN, POWERS and ELLIS, alterations were made by Gerard Leendert Pieter MOERDYK in 1932.
The later Land Bank Headquarters were built alongside to the North.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.