University of Pretoria, Visual Arts Building
Click to view map
It was designed by a good number of firms in collaboration, led by BURG LODGE BURG.
It was originally the Physical Education building and consisted of two gymnastic halls, lecture halls and offices. Locker rooms were added in 1952 and in 1974 a larger wing was added. In 1982 Physical Education moved to the new Sports Centre and the building became the Department of Visual Arts.