North-West University, Northern Wing of the Nutrition and Family Ecology Building
This building was originally used as a physics and biochemistry laboratory. On 4 February 1935, the tender for the erection of two buildings (a Laboratory for the Natural Sciences and a Women's Lodgings) was awarded to Sterrenberg & Lutz, who completed the contract on 20 November 1935. The laboratory was the first permanent building erected on the campus of the Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education.
(Richardson, 2001: 267)
Writings about this entry