Wesleyan High School for Girls - Kingwood College Boarding House
Click to view map
(FRIBA nom papers 1898)
In 1935 it became part of Kingwood College and has been used as a boarding House for senior girls since 1976. (Gerald Humphrey, April 2020)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.