NZASM Headquarters Residence
This was the first of a series of buildings erected on the south-west corner of Kruger and Minaar Streets, built of red brick, initially used by the Chief Engineer as residence, later converted into offices. The house was demolished in c1960 to make way for the new NZASM Headquarters.
(Pretoriana Apr 1957:31)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry