Coordinates: 31°22'21.27" S 27°02'56.88" E Alt: 1624m
The foundation stone was laid on 20 May 1882.
The church was designed by S STENT in 1882, the ring wall and trellis work were designed by WH LOUW in 1930.
Transcription of English section of National Monuments Council plaque:
This church was inaugurated on 18 August 1883. It is one of the finest examples of the Neo-Gothic style in South Africa. The spire of 46,9 metres was at one time the second highest in the Cape Colony. The ring wall and trellis work were erected in 1929. National Monuments Council 1981