Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
Click to view map
This building, with its Cape Dutch gables, was erected in 1792 and was the first church building of the Dutch Reformed congregation in Graaff-Reinet. Rebuilding and alterations took place in 1945.
The building is no longer used as a church and looking at Google Map images of 2009 it appears to be a store room.
Writings about this entry