COWIN and POWERS: Architect
Click to view map
This was built on land donated by the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk and funded by the Carnegie Library Foundation which donated $7,290. The project was initiated by Miss MD Koch of the farm Biesjesfontein.
(SA Archt Sep 1940:221)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry