Click to view map
Built as a residence for John Musto in 1879, it then became the Masonic Hotel which in 1905 was enlarged to the present state.
2004: Hotel Sportman
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry