Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
Gerard Leendert Pieter MOERDYK: Architect
Click to view map
The cornerstone was laid in 1912. Ascribed to FORD by Menache et al 2012. Additions done by Moerdyk in 1924. (Moerdyk Papers, HSRC, looks like Louw)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry