GORDON LEITH and PARTNERS: Architect
(SAB Nov 1935:53; SAB Oct 1939:33; PWSA Mar 1939:16-22)
It seems the Main Block was built in 1935 with additions being done in 1939.
These notes were last edited on 2022 07 21
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.