Click to view map
The building is extant but is in a poor state of repair. The Ground floor has be altered from the original, losing the V post detail and the form of the building at this level. Originally the Ground floor was the premises of an undertaker. (Gerald Humphrey 2016)
(RDM Sep 1934; SAAR Nov 1942; Arch Rev Oct 1944; Cooke 1985)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry