![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | Holy Family Convent, Assembly hall and classrooms | |||||||
| |||||||||
Click to view large map Coordinates: | (SAB Nov 1934:95) The original school building for the Convent of the Holy Family was built before 1905 and designed by John Francis BEARDWOOD. The Assembly Hall and Classrooms below were recently badly damaged by fire but the restoration process has commenced under the direction of Henry PAINE. (William MARTINSON, Nov 2013) All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. |
|