Trinity Church - Holy Trinity
James BISSET: Architect 1873 : 1883
William WHITE-COOPER: Architect 1897 restoration
Click to view map
The church was constructed in 1866 to the design of F M Pfeil. James Bisset added the tower and the school room in 1873 and 1883 respectively. It was burned down by a pyromaniac in April 1897 but restored by William White-Cooper shortly after. After the restoration it became known as Holy Trinity. The restored church is extant.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.