ING and JACKSON: Architect 1921
Click to view map
Designed by JD ANDERSON in 1914 additions were done by ING & JACKSON in 1921.
(SAB Oct 1925:17 ill)
These notes were last edited on 2020 10 20
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.