Click to view map
The original building dates from 1908 with extensions to the front of the building in 1930 by OWEN EATON & TAIT, both works dating from the time when Walmer had a separate municipality. The original foundation stones appears to have been moved at the time of the extension.
(Gerald Humphrey, October 2016)
(SAB Mar 1930:47)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.