![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Rectory - second | ||
| The first rectory was demolished in 1936, and replaced by a red brick Georgian building to the design of Walgate and Elsworth. Local churchgoers were unhappy with the English country village low-maintenance design. Source: Kalk Bay Historical Association, Bulletin 6. |
|