St Clement Anglican Church
Click to view map
An interesting church building, prominently sited on a hill overlooking what was the old location in Winburg.
The Foundation stone is dated 1917 and reads as follows:
AMDG is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase “Ad majórem Dei glóriam”, meaning "For the greater glory of God."
Whit Sunday was on Sunday 27 May 1917.
(William Martinson, October 2023)