Brian George Lewis MANSERGH: Architect
It is not known when the building was built or who the original architect was. Alterations were made in 1930 by KENDALL & MANSERGH, and additions in 1939 by BGL MANSERGH.
(SAB Feb 1930:39; SAB Mar 1939:70)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.