Tokai Manor House
Click to view map
The farm was originally granted to Johan Rauch in 1792, Within two months, had sold it on to Andries Teubes, who probably built its manor in 1795-96 according to a design by Thibault.
(South Africa History Online, accessed 2021 08 13)
These notes were last edited on 2021 08 13
Writings about this entry