Humewood Mansions - Humewood Hotel
Click to view map
(AB&E Apr 1923:21) Was Humewood Mansions, now the Humewood Hotel. The original building was built in 1920 (date and name on rear of building still visible) alterations done in 1923. Building was again altered and an extra floor added c 1984 (possibly by Donald Flint?)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.