House H Freilinghaus - Matoppos
Click to view map
(SAB Nov 1924:11 exhib. Wembley 1924)
The house was demolished c1960 and replaced by a five storey block of flats of the same name. The 1920 entrance gate and a summer house within the gardens were retained and are still extant.
These notes were last edited on 2021 01 21
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.