![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | House Stratford - Robin Rise | ![]() | |
Click to view map Coordinates: | Behind Beaufort Cottage. The land was purchased by Justice James Stratford in 1934. He owned the house until c. 1944 when he sold it to Wilfred Ford Marais. (Source: Kalk Bay Historical Association, Bulletin 19, 2015, p. 197-199.) Erf 89618. (Pryce-Lewis list 16 643). |