Alfred Arthur Ritchie McKINLAY: Architect 1924
MOFFAT and HIRST: Architect 1935
Click to view map
Originally designed by ING and JACKSON together with AAR McKINLAY in 1924 for Mrs Hutchinson, additions were designed by MOFFAT and HIRST in 1935 for Mrs Honey. It was destroyed by fire in 1959.
These notes were last edited on 2020 04 14
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry