Atlas House - Southern House
Click to view map
(AB&E Mar 1936:6, 19 ill; AB&E Aug 1938:13,14, 18, 19, 21)
Atlas House was built for the Atlas Assurance Co. building, it changed to the Southern Building Society and is now Southern House. The corner pedestal on the third floor carries a bronze crouching Atlas sculpture.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry