Watermill - Third
Click to view map
The third of three mills built by Georg Wilhelm Ottermann who had settled in Kroondal having left his native Germany for health reasons in 1880. The First Mill was built in 1889 and in 1896 the equipment was moved to the Second Mill.
The mill was relocated to its present position in 1916. Today  it is a restaurant and coffee shop 'der Mühlstein' and also a museum with old milling equipment.
Writings about this entry