St Agnes Anglican Church
Click to view map
The church was designed by a railway engineer in memory of fallen British soldiers. It was built in 1901 by British troops, of which some were stonemasons, who were stationed at Noupoort during the Second Boer War (1899-1901). The troops were repatriated before they could complete the church. The apse was later completed with red face brick.
2015: The church building is now used as a museum.
Writings about this entry