Click to view map
This small double storey building still stands today and before 1890 it was used as an armourer's shop by George Kynoch and Co. who was a gunsmith, and
the Staats Geweers Fabriek. He also sold tents.
This might be the oldest surviving commercial building in Pretoria.
View an article by Rosa Swanepoel discussing George Kynoch on UPSpace.
Writings about this entry