![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | St Joseph's Catholic Church GOLDIE, CHILD and GOLDIE: Architect |
| (The Builder Sep 1878 ill; Hillebrand 1975:ix; FRIBA nom papers 1884) The foundation stone was laid in 1878, the foundations were completed by 1879, and the building was ready for use by November 1881. All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. References:
|