View of church from north-east
Photographer: William Martinson




South Elevation
Photographer: William Martinson




East Elevation onto road
Photographer: William Martinson




View of Church Hall and Church from road
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of west facade
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of wrought iron gate
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of wrought iron finials on gate
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of wrought iron gate catch
Photographer: William Martinson




Entrance door to church
Photographer: William Martinson




Wrought iron escutcheon and handles
Photographer: William Martinson




Wrought iron door hinge
Photographer: William Martinson




Buttresses on south side
Photographer: William Martinson




Sandstone foundation stone: 1906
Photographer: William Martinson




Cast iron cross and louvred ventilator
Photographer: William Martinson




Timber bench on sneezewood posts
Photographer: William Martinson




Airbrick
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of pointed hammer dressed stone wall
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of bell
Photographer: William Martinson




Commemorative stone for Bell
Photographer: William Martinson




Church notice board
Photographer: William Martinson




Foundation Stone of Church Hall: 1960
Photographer: William Martinson




Oblique view of church hall and bell
Photographer: William Martinson - 2018