Corner view from west
Photographer: Roger Fisher




View from north-east
Photographer: William Martinson




View of church in context of townscape
Photographer: William Martinson




Wrought iron entrance gates
Photographer: William Martinson




Church Notice board
Photographer: William Martinson




Foundation Stone: 17 May 1913
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of Foundation stone: W. Donaldson Architect
Photographer: William Martinson




Entrance door on west side
Photographer: William Martinson




View from north-west
Photographer: William Martinson




South Elevation of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson




East Elevation of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson




Spire surmounting clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson




Battlemented parapet to clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson




Spire with fish-scale pressed metal cladding
Photographer: William Martinson




Weather vane
Photographer: William Martinson




Bull's eye louvred ventilator
Photographer: William Martinson




Paired lancet window on north elevation - with quoining and hood mould
Photographer: William Martinson




Stained glass windows over entrance tower
Photographer: William Martinson




Single lancet window on north elevation - with quoining and hood mould
Photographer: William Martinson