Oblique view of fire station from engine room forecourt
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




English foundation stone
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Afrikaans foundation stone
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Detail of crest on cantilevered canopy over engine room forecourt
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Detail of crest
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Detail of engine room door with each leaf provided with a porthole window
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Detail of raised composite rails on engine room doors
Photographer: William Martinson - 2017




Fire pole circumscribed by elegant staircase

Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Antonio da Cruz - 2017




Stainless steel plaque commemorating opening ceremony mounted on wall of stairwell

Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Antonio da Cruz - 2017




Contemporary Photograph
Submitted by William MARTINSON

Photographer: Unknown




Oblique view from street, circa 1940
Submitted by Shane Howarth via William MARTINSON

Photographer: Unknown




Early photograph
Submitted by Glynis Cox Millet Clay via William Martinson

Photographer: Unknown




Elevations
Submitted by Glynis Cox Millet Clay via William Martinson

Click for larger image





Elevation details
Submitted by Glynis Cox Millet Clay via William Martinson

Click for larger image





Drawing 02 of 365 by Shaun Gaylard

Click for larger image





Springs Fire Station, 1953
Photograph posted on the group page on Facebook called ’Springs - History of a Gold Town’

Submitted by William Martinson