Oblique view of main - west - elavation
Photographer: Roger Fisher - 2014




North western approach
Photographer: Roger Fisher - 2014




Western approach
Photographer: Roger Fisher - 2014




Dome from gardens
Photographer: Roger Fisher - 2014




Oblique view from gardens
Photographer: Roger Fisher - 2014




Bronze plaque to record the laying of the foundation stone - 27 February 1906
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Bronze plaque to commemorate the opening of the building - 12 April 1910
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Entrance Portico to building on south side
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Circular well over staircase
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of staircase
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Circular opening in floor of circular gallery
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oval window in dome over circular gallery
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Circular domed skylight over circular gallery
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Drawing 26 of 365 by Shaun Gaylard

Click for larger image





From a photo album compiled by Sir William Hoy in 1919. Library of Parliament, Acc No 24690 (174).
Submitted by Lila Komnick

Photographer: Unidentified




Gender-Based Violence exhibit
Photographer: FJ Lange - 2021




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Early postcard
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unidentified




Postcard of Railway Street with City Hall in the centre
Submitted by Annelise Lange

Photographer: Unknown