![]() View from street Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Corner view Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() View over roof from White Street Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() West facade from Graham Street Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() West facade Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Gravestone of Ds GJ Barnard Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() West facade with tower Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Detail of West facade Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Detail of windows in West facade Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Detail of tower Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Main Entrance Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Detail of light fitting on buttress at entrance Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Foundation stone 1906 Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Corner stone Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() National Monument plaque Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Commemorative plaque 2007 Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Foundation stone from original hall - moved to current offices Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() East facade Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() East facade with new offices on right Photographer: Roger Fisher |
![]() Laying of the foundation stone of the NG Kerk, Barkly East - WH Ford second from right Ref: Ligglans oor die Berge, submitted by Morné van Rooyen Photographer: Unidentified - 1906 |